Christmas Shopping List, Simplified

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at HPU chapter.

Have you gotten your holiday shopping done yet? Do you know what to get everyone? Tired of getting them the plain ol’ giftcard? Don’t sweat it! We have some inspiration for you! Our winter Her Campus Survival Kits included so many fun goodies that would be a perfect gift for just about anyone in your life!

Bye-bye undereye!

We are obsessed with the Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel from Alba Botanica®. With the semester coming to an end and deadlines fast approaching, you’ll be surviving off minimal sleep, double shot of espresso and ramen noodles. The gel is great because it immediately revives the eyes by reducing puffiness. Best part? All their products are 100% vegetarian!

Makeup for finals week? Eye’ll allow it

The Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes™ mascara is a staple item for many members of the HC HPU chapter. We have all been using it for years so when we saw it in our Survival Kits, we were so excited! It is a vegan mascara that lengthens, curls, volumizes and conditions your lashes. It is packed with good-for-you ingredients like rice bran, olive esters and provitamin B5 to soften and nourish lashes with each stroke.

The Tarteist™ PRO Palette is a go-to eyeshadow palette with 20 ultra-pigmented shades. Whether you’re feeling too glam to give a damn or a more low-key slay, this palette can handle both. All of Tarte products are made with eco-chic, cruelty-free, hypoallergenic and vegan ingredients that are made to last all day.

Smelling fresh AF

Being’s mission statement is “to big up every girl to run her world and smell fresh AF while doing it” – we are all about that. They have a variety of beauty products in five different scents that smell so good you will want to eat them.

K-K-K-Krazy Glue!

Remember growing up and seeing your parents ONLY using Krazy Glue to fix everything and anything that broke in the house? Well, this s**t can bond to just about anything from wood to metal to plastic to ceramic. It is the only glue you will need for all those Holiday DIY projects you’ll be getting into this month!

Feel good, do good

#ActuallySheCan is an inspiring female empowerment campaign by Allergan that bring out that fierce female within us. These tanks by #ActuallySheCan in collaboration with Le Motto are not only super soft, but they offer us a way to express ourselves fashionably, with positivity, through handwritten graphics like “Less Hesitation, More Meditation” and “Less Regret More Sweat”.

So whether you are still looking for a perfect gift for your BFF or want to treat yo’ self this break, all these items should be a must-have in your life.

Amanda is a senior at HPU working towards her degrees in mass communication and integrated multimedia. She loves all things related to design, photography, and journalism. Her dream is to move back to the big apple and work for Cosmopolitan magazine. When not sipping on Starbucks while studying, you can find her doing crossfit or diving.