7 Times during “Riverdale” Where Cole Sprouse Had Me Absolutely DECEASED

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at HPU chapter.

Y’all, we need to talk about Cole Sprouse for a moment. One-half of everyone’s favorite twins of the 2000s, I have considered Cole one of my closest personal friends (in my mind, of course) for a significant part of the last two decades. He went from middle school nerd, to high school nerd, to hot high school nerd, from the Suite Life of Zack and Cody’s pilot in 2005 to the emotional, tear-jerking series finale of the Suite Life on Deck in 2011. After his brief hiatus from acting, the world was reintroduced to Cole Sprouse 2.0 – aka, NYU-educated-instagram-modeling-dark-haired-cigarette-smoking-bad-boy Cole. And hot dang, I am here for it.

In case you’ve been living under a rock for the past year and haven’t heard of the show Riverdale, it’s been the platform for Cole’s glorious return to the acting scene. He plays a high school sophomore in a mysterious, Pretty-Little-Liars-vibe little town, and is a far cry from the nerdy, giggly, PG character he played during his Suite Life years. That said, I present to you some of his finest OMG moments from the first season of Riverdale, which you can totally appreciate whether you’ve seen the show or not. **Spoilers, kind of**

1. Only Cole can do sexy things with his eyebrows while eating chips

2. *fans self*

3. His arms are nicer than my face *swoons*

4. There’s no one else I would rather be judged by

5. Same.

6. Idk what that finger thing is about but I’m here for it

And in the spirit of saving the best for last, quite possibly the most swoon-worthy ‘bad boy’ moment in recent media history.

10. This gif doesn’t even do this scene justice, but you all feel me.

Y’all are welcome.

Katrina Hicks

Northwestern '19

.
Amanda is a senior at HPU working towards her degrees in mass communication and integrated multimedia. She loves all things related to design, photography, and journalism. Her dream is to move back to the big apple and work for Cosmopolitan magazine. When not sipping on Starbucks while studying, you can find her doing crossfit or diving.