The Lalapink Beauty Products
The Lalapink Beauty Products
Her Campus Media
Style > Beauty

5 Must-Have Affordable Face Masks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at HPU chapter.

Keep reading to find 5 must-have face masks that for beauiftul skin on a college budget!

Aztec Secret – Indian Healing Clay

This mask is amazing! It’s a natural calcium bentonite clay mask with deep, deep pore cleansing powers. The clay powder, when mixed with water and applied to the skin leaves the skin feeling tingly and tight and draws out dirt and impurities hidden deep within the pores of the skin to leave a clearer and cleaner complexion.  The best part is that it’s so affordable – $9.99 for a pound of the clay powder! 

Freeman Feeling Beautiful – Sweet Tea and Lemon Peel-Off Mask

Another clay mask that’s oh-so-good and oh-so-affordable. It smells amazing and leaves the skin feeling soft and refreshed the lemon tones the skin, the clay detoxifies it, and the tea calms it. It’s fun to peel off, and your face will feel even better afterwards. Oh, and it’s under $5! 

Lush Fresh Handmade Cosmetics – Mask of Magnaminty

The iconic Lush minty fresh face mask gives a cooling and tingly sensation to the clean while gently cleansing and calming it with clay and peppermint oil. It gently exfoliates and leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth. It’s under $15, and is great to add to your weekly pampering routine!

Freeman Feeling Beautiful – Polishing Charcoal + Black Sugar Gel mask and Scrub

Another super affordable, under $5 face mask! This charcoal and black sugar gel 
face mask from Freeman Beauty doubles as a skin exfoliant and leaves the skin 
soft and smooth after exfoliating away dead skin cells with the sugar crystals and 
drawing out dirt and impurities from the activated charcoal properties.

Formula 10.0.06 – Turn Up the Heat Self-Heating Clay Mask

Clay masks are quite the trend now, and this one from Formula 10.0.06 is quite 
the experience. It creates a warming sensation on the skin as the mask starts to 
warm up and open up pores to extract dirt and grime and wash it away when the 
mask is taken off. It’s under $10 and worth trying out, even just for the 
experience! 

I'm Liv! I was born and raised in Indiana and moved to the island of Oahu in August 2019. I'm the co-campus correspondent for the Her Campus chapter at Hawai'i Pacific University. I enjoy writing about skincare and beauty and really good food.