5 MORE Last Minute Costumes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at HPU chapter.

And you still don’t know what you’re dressing up as… Well, get ready to slay the night with these easy DIY costume ideas that don’t require you to go all out this Halloween season. Here are 5 last-minute looks that get the job done.

1. A Nerd

This costume is super simple! Essentially, all you need is a pair of glasses and some tape. You can put your hair up in pigtails and throw on some knee-high socks with Converse. Wear a buttoned-down shirt and tuck it into a flowy skirt and voila! You’re a nerd!

2. A Lumberjack

Grab a flannel, any flannel, and pair it with light denim jean shorts, boots (Timberlands if you have), and a beanie. You’ve got yourself a lumberjack look! An ax would be a great accessory to complete the look, but it’s totally optional.

3. An Angel

You can find angel wings at pretty much any store’s Halloween section. Snag a pair and throw on an all-white outfit. No one questions a pretty little angel.

4. Literally, any animal

This one’s cliché, but great for a girl on the go. Look around for some animal ears, put them on, and match with your fav party outfit. Bam! You’re ready for a night out!

5. If all else fails, be goth

If all else fails, be goth and wear all black. Go heavy on the black eyeliners and shadows and make your lips black too. Complete the look with a choker, and you’re ready to slay vampires!

Amanda is a senior at HPU working towards her degrees in mass communication and integrated multimedia. She loves all things related to design, photography, and journalism. Her dream is to move back to the big apple and work for Cosmopolitan magazine. When not sipping on Starbucks while studying, you can find her doing crossfit or diving.