This Valentine’s Day was filled with Love- and New Music.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Howard chapter.

This Valentine’s Day, Justin Bieber and Tink made sure to make a ripe addition to your V-Day playlists by releasing albums in honor of the holiday. Justin Bieber, 25-year-old singer/songwriter known for pop and R&B, released his much-anticipated 17-track album, Changes, including the hit song, “Yummy.” Likewise, Tink, 24-year-old rapper and R&B singer/songwriter, returned with her 12-track album, Hopeless Romantic. 

Justin Bieber’s album, where he embraces his own marriage story with model Hailey Baldwin, left fans obsessed and awaiting a Changes Stadium Tour. The album, credited to be his most R&B based album yet, is filled with songs depicting his deep and unwithering love and showcases his growth since his 2015 album, Purpose. The 51-minute album is perfect for the hopeless romantic and its release date was fitting to set the mood for all the lovers around the world on Valentine’s Day.

Following her 2019 release, Voicemails, Tink’s new album, Hopeless Romantic, left fans quite happy on social media. The newly independent writer rode solo for her most recent drop with no features, depending on her ruthless unapologetic songwriting. The album offers themes of being madly in love to simply trying to get over it. With tracks like “Cum Get It,” “Doggystyle,” and “Cut it Out,” Tink is not shying away from pushing boundaries and offers an album for R&B lovers with a little kink. 

Check out the tracklists of Justin Bieber’s, Changes and Tink’s Hopeless Romantic Below:

Changes Tracklist:

1. “All Around Me”

2. “Habitual”

3. “Come Around Me”

4. “Intentions” (ft. Quavo)

5. “Yummy”

6. “Available”

7. “Forever” (ft. Post Malone & Clever)

8. “Running Over” (ft. Lil Dicky)

9. “Take It Out On Me”

10. “Second Emotion” (ft. Travis Scott)

11. “Get Me” (ft. Kehlani)

12. “ETA”

13. “Changes”

14. “Confirmation”

15. “That’s What Love Is”

16. “At Least For Now”

17. “Yummy (Summer Walker Remix)”

Hopeless Romantic Tracklist:

1. I Ain’t Got Time Today

2. Stuck

3. Cum Get It

4. U Already Know

5. Fuck Around

6. Cut It Out

7. DoggyStyle (Can’t Let Go)

8. 2 or 3

9. Freaky

10. Switch’d Up

11. Never

12. Hopeless Romantic

Corinne Dorsey is a freshman journalism major at Howard University. Corinne is currently a freelance writer for theGrio and a contributing writer for The Hilltop, Her Campus, and Teen Graffiti Magazine. Corinne is also a radio show host for “Hard to Swallow” on WHBC 96.3. In Corinne’s free-time she enjoys spending time with friends, trying new foods, reading the latest magazine issues, exploring the city, and improving her photography skills. Post Graduation, Corinne plans to work in the media as a multimedia journalist for a magazine or TV network. Digital Portfolio: https://corinnedorsey.journoportfolio.com/
Deni Dedmon is a sophomore speech-language pathology major from Albany, GA. Her first love was writing but her second love was helping others, which led to her choosing a career in speech pathology. When it comes to her writing, she loves to write about everything, from entertainment (she’s an avid Kehlani fan) to book reviews (she’s been reading since the age of one) to controversial topics and current events (ya know, your average angry black girl things). Being the oldest of five girls, she is also passionate about young black girls, their self-esteem, and making sure that they’re proud of being who they are. At the age of seventeen, she became a contributor for MTV Founders and a spring writer for Affinity Magazine.