This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Howard chapter.

Since the beginning of Issa Rae’s critically acclaimed HBO series Insecure, the show has been praised for its soundtrack and season 3 is no different. The music featured goes perfectly with the visuals of Los Angeles, and the overall mood and vibe of the show. This season continues to show Issa, Molly, and the crew navigating through adulthood and making the best out of their not-so-great situations. From relationship issues to work dilemmas, the characters are still trying to find themselves in this crazy world, and the soundtrack for this season definitely reflects that. As the season ends, we’ve  come up with 10 of our favorite jams that have been played so far. You just might find your new favorite!

Source: Atlantic Recording Corporation / Three Twenty Three

“Sticky” by Ravyn Lenae

Source: Atlantic Records / Human Re Sources

“Jealousy” by Bri Steves

Source: Radiant Children

“Go Left” by Radiant Children

Source: Bad Boy Records / Wondaland

“I Like That” by Janelle Monáe

Source: Atlantic Records

“Party Goin Dumb” by Rico Nasty

Source: Virgin EMI / Interscope

“After the Storm” by Kali Uchis ft. Tyler, the Creator and Bootsy Collins

Source: Quality Control Music

“One of Them Nights” by City Girls

Source: Omar Apollo

“Hijo De Su Madre” by Omar Apollo

Source: Columbia Records

“It Gets Better (With Time)” by The Internet

Source: RCA Records

“Manifesto” by Overdoz.

Insecure airs on Sundays at 10:30pm EST on HBO. Here are more of our faves from this season on Apple Music!

Veronica is currently a freshman at Howard University, and is majoring in Journalism with a minor in Political Science. She loves reading, writing (obviously), listening to music, and advocating for the Black and LGBTQ+ communities. She hopes to impact the world using her voice and her writing abilities, and is always ready to partake in a political debate!