Sherri Wynne ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Howard chapter.

Name: Sherri Wynne

Classification: Sophomore

Major: Psychology

Hometown: Chicago, Illinois

Interests: Fashion, hanging with friends, going to parties, playing with my niece, and SHOPPING above all!

If you were to pick one place to travel, where would it be?
Italy because I love Italian food.

What to you look for in the opposite sex?
In a male, I like someone who is funny, very ambitious, and trustworthy above all, and someone who is respectful. As far as looks, I have a fetish for extremely tall men. I just like an all around good person.

What is your most memorable moment at HU?
My most memorable moment is when I met J. Cole, my favorite artist, in Burr Gym and I took a picture with him.

What are your post-graduation plans?
If all goes well, I want to become a wardrobe stylist. If my career has not reached its peak by then, hopefully I can get an internship as a wardrobe stylist. If that doesn’t go well, then I will be going to grad school for psychology to become a developmental psychologist.

How do you feel about being chosen as a campus cutie?
I think it’s a nice accomplishment, I guess. I enjoy answering questions and I enjoy being the center of attention.

Kalia Williams sophomore English major with a a minor in Journalism. She is from McAllen, TX, a budding town on the border of Texas and Mexico. She is interested in fashion, cinematography, traveling and learning languages. In addition to writing for HerCampus-Howard University, she serves as the editor of Sterling Notes, the literary magazine at Howard University. She is an avid fan of soccer and aspires to go to the World Cup 2014 in Brazil!