Style > Beauty

OMG, for Me? Garnier, You Shouldn’t Have!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Howard chapter.

As the semester progresses and the study sessions get longer, Her Campus becomes our fairy godmother once again!

Her Campus headquarters recently sent our team a box of goodies from one of our favorites, Garnier! Garnier is not only known for its quality products, but they are also known for using natural ingredients.

Garnier, a L’Oréal USA brand, was developed in 1904 in France by hair care expert Alfred Amour Garnier and is now present in more than 65 countries worldwide. Over 100 years later,the brand has continued to develop beauty products with a keen awareness of its responsibility to you and the planet. The entire collection of Garnier brands includes Nutrisse, Fructis Hair Care, Fructis Style, Olia hair color, Color Sensation hair color, SkinActive and Whole Blends Hair Care.

We promise that your hair will only flourish from this point forward. 

Here are a few products we encourage our college hotties to try out!

• SkinActive Micellar Foaming Cleanser 

This all-in-one foaming cleanser is gentle but powerful! Remove makeup and impurities with a pore purifying & mattifying formula suitable for all skin types.

• Whole Blends Miracle Nectar 10-in-1 Serum 

Simplify your routine with this 10-in-1 serum that does it all for your hair: moisturizes, detangles, repairs and prevents split ends, tames frizz,strengthens, restores softness, nourishes, protects against heat, reduces breakage, and improves manageability! Use as a leave-in or rinse-out. 84% of women see less split ends in just 1 day!

• Fructis Men’s Styling

Hey guys: upgrade your style this year with new, easy-to-use liquid stylersfrom Garnier Fructis. The innovative liquid styling formula glides on even and easily without the sticky residue, leaving your hair looking and feeling great.

If you want to try a few Garnier products, make sure to attend the upcoming events that Her Campus will be hosting at Howard for free samples. So keep your eyes on the prize and you know I’m not just talking about the new products! 

Alexis McCowan is a rising junior, journalism major from Rocky Mount, North Carolina. She enjoys creating fun outfits and creating new makeup looks during her freetime. She is passionate about telling the stories of marginalized communities. Her previous work can be found on https://alexismccowan.wixsite.com/mysite-1
Deni Dedmon is a sophomore speech-language pathology major from Albany, GA. Her first love was writing but her second love was helping others, which led to her choosing a career in speech pathology. When it comes to her writing, she loves to write about everything, from entertainment (she’s an avid Kehlani fan) to book reviews (she’s been reading since the age of one) to controversial topics and current events (ya know, your average angry black girl things). Being the oldest of five girls, she is also passionate about young black girls, their self-esteem, and making sure that they’re proud of being who they are. At the age of seventeen, she became a contributor for MTV Founders and a spring writer for Affinity Magazine.