This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Howard chapter.

New York Fashion Week is filled with fashion, runways, and this year, celebrity fights. Cardi B and Nicki Minaj both attended the annual Harper Bazaar Icons party on Friday night where the two got into an altercation. It hasn’t been confirmed by either party why the dispute was started that night, however, Cardi B was seen yelling, “Bitch don’t talk shit about my kid.” According to Elle, Minaj stepped on Cardi’s dress causing it to rip. That led to Cardi taking off her shoe and throwing it at Nicki.

After the fashion week brawl, Cardi took her frustrations to instagram stating, “I’ve let a lot go shit slide! I let you sneak diss me, I let you lie on me, I let you attempt to stop my bags, fuck up the way I eat!”

Source: Instagram of @iamcardib 

Minaj took to her Queen Radio days later to state that she has never said anything about anyone’s child or their parenting style, nor does she care about that and that the whole situation left her embarrassed. On the show, she also aired out many things about the NYFW brawl and Cardi, including the hypocrisy behind Cardi’s actions since she once stated that nothing’s off limits when she’s upset, including kids.

By the looks of it, this beef is just getting started.