A little Spooky, A lot Sweet. Time to make your fave Halloween Treats!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Howard chapter.

We all love any reason to get together with our friends and have any excuse in the world to eat! With Halloween rolling around, these simple recipes are sure to make any gathering 10x more fun and of course a tad bit sweeter.

1. Spooky Snack Eyeball Cookies

An eye for an eye…more like a cookie for a cookie! Super sweet and of course very easy to make! This recipe is perfect for zombie lovers and eyeball enthusiasts.

Source: Pinterest

2. Martian Marshmallows

These aliens are classified…as super delicious! The perfect way to spice up any dish or maybe serve as appetizers at your spooky party. The color combos are sure to brighten up every room and add more life to the party.

Source:Pinterest

3. Peanut Butter And Chocolate Graveyard Dirt Cake

I think I died…and was buried in a bed of chocolate cookie crumb heaven. Enough said.

Source: Pinterest

4. Yummy Mummy Cake Pops

Didn’t you hear? Mummies now come in the shape of these yummy cake pops! An ancient Egyptian secret? Maybe. Totally delicious? Of course.

Source: Pinterest

Alexandria Adigun is a Biology major with a double minor in Chemistry and Psychology who attends Howard University in Washington, D.C. She is originally from Houston,Texas and has enjoyed thechange in scenery that moving to D.C. has allowed her. She also enjoys traveling, yoga, and reading in her spare time. Oh! And of course writing articles that have the opportunity to brighten someone's day.
Deni Dedmon is a sophomore speech-language pathology major from Albany, GA. Her first love was writing but her second love was helping others, which led to her choosing a career in speech pathology. When it comes to her writing, she loves to write about everything, from entertainment (she’s an avid Kehlani fan) to book reviews (she’s been reading since the age of one) to controversial topics and current events (ya know, your average angry black girl things). Being the oldest of five girls, she is also passionate about young black girls, their self-esteem, and making sure that they’re proud of being who they are. At the age of seventeen, she became a contributor for MTV Founders and a spring writer for Affinity Magazine.