Spooky season is here! This month has been full of protest, homecoming, and midterms yet we still have one haunted weekend full of fun to look forward to. Since you were so busy early in the month, going out to buy a costume probably slipped your mind… No worries! This is your college-student budget, last minute costume guide.
- Cartoon Character – recreating your favorite childhood cartoon is always a fun halloween costume! Plus since it’s a cartoon you can add your own spice and sexy to make it work for you. Some easy cartoon characters are…
- Morty (Rick and Morty)
- Tina Belcher (Bob’s Burger)
- Velma (Scooby Doo)
- DW (Arthur)
- Famous Icon – dressing up as a celebrity or iconic character is a great way to make a fashion statement in such a simple way. From mimicking a red carpet moment or even doing something as simple as a movie character, you can never go wrong as a celebrity look alike
- Sandy (Grease)
- Black Widow (Marvel)
- Temple Run or Tomb Raider
- A Meme – the new trend of dressing like meme is the most comedic and easy way to create a last minute costume. Not everyone will understand it, but the real ones will know!
- Bad luck Brian
- Smiling beanie baby
- Kermit the Frog
No matter what you choose to go as, Halloween is about creativity and having fun. So be safe, have fun, and Happy Halloween!