This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Howard chapter.

Rihanna’s star-studded lingerie fashion show reminded viewers of why she is the G.O.A.T. Artists including the Migos, Big Sean, Halsey, DJ Khaled, Tierra Whack, Normani, 21 Savage, and even Rihanna herself performed. Models including Cara Delevingne, Slick Woods, Bella Hadid, Gigi Hadid, and more graced the stage. Even more impressive were the diverse selection of models and dancers from height, weight, race, sexuality, and identity. While the fashion industry often celebrates one standard of beauty, Rihanna included women from all walks of life, while putting on an unprecedented lingerie fashion performance. Her dedication to inclusivity and innovation is inspiring. Here are five must-see moments from the show:

1. Rihanna’s Opener

Source: CNet

Rihanna set the tone for the rest of the show with fierce, captivating choreography.

1. Laverne Cox’s Solo

Source: Daily Front Row

Laverne Cox did what she does best: captivated the audience with her powerful movement.

1. Gigi Hadid’s Walk

Source: Perez Hilton

Gigi Hadid served sultry realness as she strutted across the stage in an all-black ensemble.

1. Normani’s Dance Breakdown

Source: W Magazine

To say Normani simply danced would be an understatement. She put her all into her upbeat performance. And, no, her bra did not budge.

1. Migos’ Performance

Source: Essence

Migos performed their song “Pure Water” while stomping around in the water. The visual was epic.

Kyndall Dunn is a senior honors media management major, business administration minor at Howard University from Atlanta, GA. She is a content contributor and topic editor for Her Campus. Instagram: @kyndunn LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kyndunn/
Deni Dedmon is a sophomore speech-language pathology major from Albany, GA. Her first love was writing but her second love was helping others, which led to her choosing a career in speech pathology. When it comes to her writing, she loves to write about everything, from entertainment (she’s an avid Kehlani fan) to book reviews (she’s been reading since the age of one) to controversial topics and current events (ya know, your average angry black girl things). Being the oldest of five girls, she is also passionate about young black girls, their self-esteem, and making sure that they’re proud of being who they are. At the age of seventeen, she became a contributor for MTV Founders and a spring writer for Affinity Magazine.