Edges Snatched by Finals SZN – Holiday Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Howard chapter.

It’s been days since you’ve washed your hair. Your laundry has been piling up and you’re afraid that something might be hiding in it. Your hands are ashy and your lips are cracked. You’ve passed the stage of having bags underneath your eyes; you officially have suitcases. Watching the days turn into nights at your favorite spot in the library, you’ve finally consumed more coffee than you thought was humanly possible. Words can’t explain how much stress you’ve been through in a matter of days, all thanks to your professors’ favorite season: finals.

No matter what you’re going through whether that’s exams, group projects (girl, don’t even get me started!), or a 20-page, single spaced paper — Her Campus has your back with our Holiday Survival Kit!

Let’s take a look at these wonderful goodies:

1. Alba Botanica ® Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel

After several days filled with power naps and sleepless nights, your fatigue is bound to catch up with you. The bags underneath your eyes accumulate to the point where you feel as if no amount of sleep can get rid of them. Alba Botanica’s Fast Fix Eye Gel, infused with cucumber, green tea, and caffeine are pocket-sized lifesavers. After application, they work instantly to get rid of your puffy eyes and remind you of how beautiful you are.

2. Tarte Cosmetics: Lights, Camera, Lashes ™

Courtesy of www.sephora.com

When I found this mascara in my survival kit, I was so happy! I’ve always heard such great things about this cult classic and its wonderful powers of lengthening, curling, and volumizing. I can’t wait to use Tarte™ this holiday season. I have a few holiday functions in mind where I can rock these long lashed and run into a few paparazzi ready to take my picture.

3.  Being by Sanctuary Spa

You could never go wrong with a bomb AF hand cream. From Salted Caramel & Macadamia to Chilli Mango & Tonka Bean, these products will get you through finals as you’re smelling great and earning A’s.

4. Krazy Glue

Are you an artsy-crafty kinda girl/guy? Do you have some projects that you’ve been meaning to work on since the beginning of the semester? Well, Krazy Glue has got your back. Just make sure you don’t get any on your hands.

5. #ActuallySheCan + Le  Motto

There will always be someone in the world who doubts your ability to be a boss ass chick. It’s 2017 and some people can’t accept the fact that girls run the world and can become anything their heart desires. The #ActuallySheCan tanks, created in partnership with Le Motto, seek to remind every female in this society of the bad-assery that resonates inside of them. Check out our Social Media Director, Kiara Nelson (pictured above), in one of the tank tops as she practices her craft!

Jade Carson is a 20-something year old, Maternal and Child Health major, Sociology minor at Howard University. The Brooklyn native is thrilled to explore life beyond the Big Apple for the next four years. As an aspiring certified doula, Jade is not only looking forward to learning more about the esoteric land of the medical field but is also hoping to shake off her two-year-long writer's block in hopes of completing her first full-length novel. You can read the young author's published work on Wattpad as well friending her on Instagram and Twitter at @jadecarsonxo.