This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Howard chapter.

The 19 and 21-year-old R&B sister duo ChloexHalle recently announced the title of their upcoming second album. Their first album, The Kids Are Alright showcased their natural talent with a song that was featured in the film ‘A Wrinkle in Time’.  Another song from their first album also starred in the Freeform show they both star in ‘Grown-ish’. The album got them Grammy nominations, more exposure from their performances, and more recognition in general.

This new album entitled, The Ungodly Hour was announced on January 15, 2020, during their photoshoot and interview with PopSugar. Though there is not an exact release date, Twitter is already preparing for it. Before the title reveal, the pair responded to a tweet from a fan asking when the album was coming. The sisters responded saying that it had been done for three months. 

Obviously, being under Beyoncé’s record company, Parkwood Entertainment, only greatness is expected. However, while we wait for this blessing of an album to drop, let us not forget that they still appear on Grown-ish, and that younger sister Halle Bailey is still the leading role in the live action version of The Little Mermaid. So, bigger, better and more versatile projects are to come!

Hi! My name is Ianna Angelina Fenton and I am a journalism major, psychology minor from Kissimmee, Florida. I attend the forever illustrious Howard University and I love listening and dissecting music and of course writing.
Deni Dedmon is a sophomore speech-language pathology major from Albany, GA. Her first love was writing but her second love was helping others, which led to her choosing a career in speech pathology. When it comes to her writing, she loves to write about everything, from entertainment (she’s an avid Kehlani fan) to book reviews (she’s been reading since the age of one) to controversial topics and current events (ya know, your average angry black girl things). Being the oldest of five girls, she is also passionate about young black girls, their self-esteem, and making sure that they’re proud of being who they are. At the age of seventeen, she became a contributor for MTV Founders and a spring writer for Affinity Magazine.