This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Howard chapter.

This summer we heard some great music from a wide range of artists! If you think you missed an album release…it’s okay, you probably did! But never fear, my top ten albums of the summer are here!

1. Artist: Megan Thee Stallion 

Album Title: Fever 

Source: pitchfork.com

2. Artist: Chance the Rapper 

Album Title: The Big Day

Source: hypebeast.com

3. Artist: Ari Lennox

Album Title: Shea Butter Baby

Source: pitchfork.com

4. Artist: Beyoncé 

Album title: The Gift

Source: consequencesofsound.net

5. Artist: Lizzo

Album title: Cuz I Love You

Source: DJBooth.net

6. Artist: Rico Nasty & Kenny Beats

Album title: Anger Management 

Source: DJBooth.net 

7. Artist: GoldLink

Album Title: Diaspora 

Source: DJBooth.net 

8. Artist: Tyler the Creator

Album Title: IGOR 

Source: youtube.com

9. Artist: DJ Khaled 

Album Title: Father of Asahd

Source: pitchfork.com

10. Artist: Khalid 

Album title: Free Spirit 

Source: forbes.com

This list has a little something for everyone. An array of  rappers, along with R&B and pop artists. The list also includes albums with the most popular songs that you’ve all heard over the last few weeks. Now you have the true opportunity to listen to these artist’s work from beginning to end if you choose! Which is something I would 110% recommend!

Alexandria Adigun is a Biology major with a double minor in Chemistry and Psychology who attends Howard University in Washington, D.C. She is originally from Houston,Texas and has enjoyed thechange in scenery that moving to D.C. has allowed her. She also enjoys traveling, yoga, and reading in her spare time. Oh! And of course writing articles that have the opportunity to brighten someone's day.