The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Howard chapter.

With homecoming right around the corner, and temperatures dropping, it’s time to find some more clothes. It’s time to replace the shorts and find some new cargos. Being a college student requires a different type of budget. It is understandable that clothes do not always fit the budget. Between groceries, gas, nights out, and Uber, college students’ money is consistently being spent. But, as young women it is hard to fight the temptation of clothes.

D.C. is not cheap, but there are so many places that show a little bit of grace and give students discounts. Whether it be online clothing stores or large name-brand companies, there are a plethora of companies that give student discounts.

Asos is a clothing store with styles from chic to unique. They sell well-known brands such as New Balance, Nike, and Adidas. They even offer styles from the U.K.’s own TopShop. Asos has a 10 percent student discount along with free shipping on your first order. To gain access, students must create an account and verify their identity through the app. There will then be an access code sent to the account. Asos also offers a college student shopping section on the app to help find the best style for students.

Oh Polly is a clothing store stocked with high-quality fabric. This site is perfect for basics, statement tops, and birthday dresses. They offer a Fifteen Percent Student discount that is verified through Unidays. The website requires an account and asks to supply a student email. It then verifies the email, then immediately sends the student discount code.

Bum Bum spray has taken the world by storm on all social media platforms. It is currently one of the best-smelling body sprays and has taken over many college campuses. Sol De Janaro offers an eleven percent discount for all students. In order to receive the code, you must verify your identity through Student Beans. The process is very quick, and with the discount comes free shipping as well.

White Fox is a diverse online boutique with multiple categories of fashion. They offer shoes, tops, dresses, loungewear, and more. They offer a Twenty Percent discount, and the verification is done through Student Beans as well.

Cotton On is a basics and essentials clothing store online and in person. They offer hoodies and sweatpants basic puffers and long sleeves. This store is a great start to winter shopping, and luckily they offer a Fifteen percent discount. To receive the code, the website requires verification through UniDAYS.

Tilly’s is an online and in-person clothing and shoe store with statement tops, bottoms, shoes, and sunglasses. TIlly’s consistently stays up to date with fashion trends and offers a variety of options within all aspects of style. To access the 10 percent discount code Tillys requires verification through UNiDAYS.

Aeropostale is a named brand clothing store that is most known for its jeans. They offer long-lasting, good-quality denim that is great for D.C. weather. Through UNiDAYS, the store verifies students’ IDs in exchange for a 15 percent discount.

Kelsie Jarrett is a sophomore apart of Her Campus's Howard Chapter content team. Her job is to write articles and develop stories that inform and entertain. Outside of Her Campus, Kelsie worked as an event planner for Stars and Strikes where she created party plans for people of all ages. Additionally, she worked as camp counselor at the YMCA. She also worked at Fathom as a community advocate, developing solutions to neighborhood wide issues. She has wrote an article that created a black student union at her previous place of education. She graduated from MLK Academic Magnet High School in Nashville, Tennessee. She is currently a sophomore enrolled in Howard University studying Journalism. Outside of school, Kelsie plays on the Howard University softball team. She has played softball since the age of 5. She loves music, enjoys shopping , and occasionally loves a good book. Her favorite T.V. show is Gossip Girl and Power.