aussie shot 2 778?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
aussie shot 2 778?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Kalias

99 problems, skincare ain’t one.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Howard chapter.

Answer these questions to determine if this article was made for you.

Do you suffer from having dry skin?

Are you looking for new skincare products?

Is your spring break approaching?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, this article is for you!

Check out this list of first aid beauty products that will keep your skin hydrated during spring break.

1. Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration

This moisturizer brings instant relief for dry, distressed skin and eczema. This cream did wonders for my skin. It has a whipped texture and a smooth, non-greasy finish on the skin. I also loved this product because it’s safe for sensitive skin and all ages. Another plus this is that this product is suitable for ALL skin types.

Some of the key ingredients of this product are Colloidal Oatmeal, Shea Butter, Ceramide 3 and the FAB Antioxidant Booste. Don’t forget to put this in your carry on bag! 

1. Hello Fab Coconut Smoothie Priming Moisturizer 

This moisturizer helps with dryness, dullness, pores, uneven skin tone, and uneven texture. Formulated with Coconut Water and other super food ingredients, this natural, complexion-enhancing moisturizer instantly brightens, hydrates and smooths in one simple step, while helping blur the appearance of pores and imperfections.

Makeup meets skincare with this two-in-one moisturizer and makeup-gripping primer. Formulated with super food ingredients that are rich in vital proteins, electrolytes and minerals and infused with a natural coconut scent, this priming moisturizer hydrates and smoothens skin as light-reflecting Micro-Pearls impart a subtle, dewy luminosity. The result is beautiful, healthy-looking skin when worn alone and long-lasting makeup when used as a prep step.

With these products your skin will never be dry again! Happy Spring Break!

Alexis McCowan is a rising junior, journalism major from Rocky Mount, North Carolina. She enjoys creating fun outfits and creating new makeup looks during her freetime. She is passionate about telling the stories of marginalized communities. Her previous work can be found on https://alexismccowan.wixsite.com/mysite-1
Deni Dedmon is a sophomore speech-language pathology major from Albany, GA. Her first love was writing but her second love was helping others, which led to her choosing a career in speech pathology. When it comes to her writing, she loves to write about everything, from entertainment (she’s an avid Kehlani fan) to book reviews (she’s been reading since the age of one) to controversial topics and current events (ya know, your average angry black girl things). Being the oldest of five girls, she is also passionate about young black girls, their self-esteem, and making sure that they’re proud of being who they are. At the age of seventeen, she became a contributor for MTV Founders and a spring writer for Affinity Magazine.