You Know You’re Back at Holy Cross When…

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Holy Cross chapter.

1.     You spend less than an hour unpacking your stuff into your new dorm so you can run to see all your friends after spending the summer apart

2.     You’ve already shared at least one article about Holy Cross on Facebook so your friends and family back home can see how well we’re doing in the rankings ;)

3.     You’re more excited to see Sis than half of your classmates

4.     You realize how out of shape you got this summer when you lose your breath on the way back to your dorm

5.     You’re underwhelmed by the options at Kimball

6.     You’ve already spent half of your dining dollars on Cool Beans and sushi from Lower

7.     You’ve already gone to In House more times than you’d like to admit

8.     You’ve broken at least one pair of shoes while off campus

9.     Your mouth has been watering thinking about the new Fall Semester Menu (and Baked Potato Bar?!?!) at the Science Café

10.  You realize taking a 300 level language class maybe wasn’t your best idea

11.  You’ve started online shopping already because this warm weather has COMPLETELY exhausted your wardrobe

12.  You’ve bragged to all your friends at home telling them that there really is nothing better than New England in the fall

But most of all, being back at Holy Cross means feeling like you’ve come back home!! :) 

Sophomore and History and English double major at the College of the Holy Cross