Women in Business Conference: Major in Anything, Succeed in Business

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Holy Cross chapter.

It’s that time of year again! The 10th Annual Women in Business Conference is this Saturday, November 7th and you should definitely be there! Ladies, the dress is business casual, which means it is time to whip out the blazers and feel like a #ladyboss (you know you love it). Here’s the inside scoop from one of the Conference’s board members telling us her top 5 reasons why this is a must:

1. The keynote speaker is AMAZING! Aimee Bell is an ’88 grad AND the Deputy Editor for Vanity Fair. Could you imagine a more fantastic role model?!? Also in attendance will be a Professor from Harvard Medical School, the Advertising Director of Cosmopolitan, the Senior Web Editor for Town and Country, and many many more.

2. They are coming to share their stories and ~insipre~ us because once a ‘Sader always a ‘Sader.

3. The theme of this year’s event is “Major in Anything – Succeed in Business: Creating Your Platform for Success.” Holy Cross seems to be doing it well because an overwhelming number of Holy Cross grads venture into the business world after leaving Mt. Saint James.  

4. It is NEVER too early to start networking. You never know whom you will meet.

5. Free breakfast, free lunch, and free goodies all day! Who doesn’t love free stuff?

To attend Women in Business this Saturday RSVP using this link: goo.gl/NejQya

See you Saturday!

San Francisco native ⎟ Holy Cross '18
Sophomore and History and English double major at the College of the Holy Cross