This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Holy Cross chapter.

lululemon oversized scrunchie

Scrunchies are back in style and lululemon has some of the cutest options for oversized hair accessories. Whether you’re ready for an intense workout or lounging about, this scrunchy is perfect for both. Lululemon has some of the best quality items and these scrunchies will keep your hair secure and out of your face all day. Not only are they functionally superior, but they also come in a bunch of super cute colors and patterns. They add something special and extra to your outfit. Whatever you choose to do with your hair, lululemon scrunchies give your styles volume and are super versatile. On top of all this, it’s an affordable holiday stocking stuffer for any fellow lululemon obsessed person you know!

dior lip oil

From the many beauty influencers to the many tik tok stars all over my for you page, the dior lip oil was one of the most talked about lip products of the summer. I originally bought the raspberry color and I’m obsessed with it! Their packaging is so cute, the lip oil is not sticky, and is super moisturizing unlike a lot of lip glosses on the market. For the holidays, I’m aiming to add to my collection by incorporating some more fall and winter colors like their mahogany or cherry red.

olaplex hair products

With the upcoming Sephora sale, I’ve been looking to get my hands on some cult favorite Olaplex products. My curly hair has a lot of heat damage from years of straightening and blow drying, but this year my goal is to repair it. Olaplex has raving reviews by hundreds of customers and with its wide range of products for varying concerns, there’s something for everybody.  Sephora has great deals on mini kits of a bunch of Olaplex’s healthy hair essentials that are perfect for all hair types and are certified clean. 

warby parker glasses

I’ve been obsessed with Warby Parker glasses ever since I saw Emma Chamberlain rocking a pair. They have so many colors and styles for every face shape and if you have no idea where to start, they have an online quiz to find your perfect pair. They also have a great policy where you can have an at home try-on of 5 frames that you love for 5 days for free. Once the time is up, you can send the frames back and purchase the pairs you liked the best online. Warby Parker also has free shipping and free returns on their frames including the prescription lenses. 

The aritzia superpuff

Aritzia clothes have been super popular this year especially with its wide variety of lifestyle apparel. The company has become super famous for its Super Puff (maybe you’ve seen supermodel Kendall Jenner sporting one). It comes in a bunch of different colors, lengths, and silhouettes. The Super Puff is designed to withstand up to -22 degrees Fahrenheit, making it perfect for these super cold northeastern winters. It’s made from water-repellent and wind-resistant material so you’ll be ready for all sorts of crazy weather while still looking stylish and keeping warm. 

Kristin Nastasi

Holy Cross '24

Kristin Nastasi is a New Jersey-based nineteen year old. She is a Classics major, sagittarius, and self proclaimed Trader Joes connoisseur.