coffee bar with iced coffee in the foreground
Original photo by Lilli Drewes

What To Order At Cool Beans (As a Cool Beans Employee)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Holy Cross chapter.

1. Lemonade smoothie

If you’ve ever been to Chick Fil A and ordered the frozen lemonade, you will like this drink. The base is ice and water, so when combined with the lemonade, it creates a sort of slushie. It’s really refreshing and tastes so good when you are craving something sweet.  

2. iced green tea with raspberry or guava shot + lemon

This is a classic refreshing drink. I recommend adding the lemon to balance out the sweetness from the flavor shot. My favorite is raspberry, but guava tastes amazing as well. 

3. ice cream or milkshake

This is a no-brainer. Who doesn’t like an ice cream or a milkshake? You could choose from chocolate, vanilla, cookies and cream, or cookie dough.

4. any bagel

Something I like to do is order my favorite bagel and spread and toast it at the counter. The bagels are decently priced and taste superior to the ones available to students at Kimball. 

[pro tip]

Order an iced coffee with a flavor shot and your choice of milk. Cool Beans employees will most likely add enough milk to give it a latte taste. It is cheaper than a latte and tastes almost the exact same. However, if you’d like to add your own milk to it, order just the iced coffee and pour your own milk at the counter where the straws and sugar are. This tip could save you $1-$3 dollars depending on what add ons you like to add to your order. 

[Recommendation]

I recommend experimenting with adding different flavor shots to your coffee. There are so many options like: pumpkin spice, hazelnut, vanilla, blueberry, coconut, and peppermint. 

Andrea Rodas

Holy Cross '24

I am a new member of the HerCampus chapter at College of the Holy Cross. I am a current sophomore pursuing a possible minor in computer science. I love to explore the outdoors, shop, and drink matcha!