This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Holy Cross chapter.

For the first time since my time early in middle school, I saw someone wearing Uggs and I got so excited. The trend cycle has made its way around and we are back with some Y2K early 2000s looks. Similar to the resurgence of low rise jeans, there are certainly mixed opinions. Some people never liked the look of Uggs, and some people apparently never stopped wearing them. Regardless, Uggs, especially the mini ones, are trending this fall. I am certainly happy about this trend. Their comfort and ability to go with almost any outfits make them perfect for fall at college.

As I wait for my own pair of Chestnut minis to come in the mail, I’d love to give you all my favorite ways I’ve seen Uggs styled so far.

1. High Socks

You may have seen Bella Hadid’s high socks with Uggs look. This take on the classic Ugg look may have been one of the influences making Uggs such a thing this season. With this new take, the Uggs look practically reinvented.

1. Wide Leg Denim

The last time Uggs were a big thing skinny jeans were all the rage. Now, with a cute wide leg jean Uggs can be styled totally differently. With a wide leg pant, you can only see the bottom of the Ugg which makes it a totally different look.

1. Flared Leggings

Similarly to the wide leg denim look, I’ve also seen flared leggings with Uggs. This look is not necessarily new…everyone just used to call them yoga pants. Either way, this look is definitely back.

1. Matching Sets

You can wear the matching set and Ugg combo in so many different ways. My favorite look is a workout set with Uggs on the way to the gym or class, but you could also wear any other type of matching set.

1. Sweats

My last “look” is the classic comfy sweats look. Uggs are meant to be comfy and wearing them with sweats is a combo that’s meant to be. The sweat look can include matching sweats or not. The idea is to be as comfortable as you are in your Uggs.

However you choose to wear your Uggs is up to you, but I hope you can take some inspo from these suggestions. :)

Ann O'Malley

Holy Cross '26

Ann is a current sophomore at Holy Cross from Milton, Massachusetts. She enjoys spending time with friends, listening to music, and writing!