Timothée Chalamet and Kylie Jenner… Is This Real?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Holy Cross chapter.

Over this past week rumors have arisen about whether or not Timothée Chalamet and Kylie Jenner are dating. This rumor all started when it was reported that Kylie’s car was spotted outside Timothy’s Beverly Hills home, venturing up the winding driveway to his home. The internet went crazy over this rumor, however neither party has confirmed or denied that they are dating. This isn’t the first time that Kylie and Timothée have interacted, in fact they were spotted in a video together from this year’s Paris Fashion week. However, this is the first time she’s been publicly seen going to his house. While this news was shocking to the entire internet, including me, people have begun to take a deeper look at their possible relationship, and this might go wayyyyy deeper than anyone thinks.

First of all, this relationship could date as far back as January of 2023! January is when media personnel confirmed that Kylie had ended her on again off again relationship with artist Travis Scott, meaning she was single at the beginning of the year. Then later in January, Kylie and Timothée both attended a Jean Paul Gautier show in Paris. However, one of the most interesting pieces of information was dropped by Kylie’s own sister Kendall. Kendall had recently come out as being in a relationship with Bad Bunny, which is crazy enough in itself but moving on, and had talked about how she and him had gotten dinner with a few others. Two of those individuals being Kylie and Timothée! Overall, the entire internet has set aflame because of the craziness that is Kylie Jenner and Timothée Chalamet, but rumors are just rumors….unless they get confirmed!

Paige Thomson

Holy Cross '26

Hi! I'm Paige and I'm a current student at the College of the Holy Cross. I plan on majoring in Political Science with a potential minor in Chinese/Chinese Studies. I used to write for a literary magazine at my High School and it was something that I loved! I hope to write about current trends in pop culture, as well as looking into specific women in male dominated fields and how they thrive!