This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Holy Cross chapter.

As Halloween begins, Senior Year is in full effect. There are a lot of exciting events to look forward to and prepare for. Here are some suggestions for what you might need or want in your calendars and closets!

Entering the month of November

We have Catalina, Senior Ball, and the final home football game. 

Two Senior Class Gift events are occurring on Tuesday, November 7. 

The first one is a ‘Chemistry of Wine & Wine Tasting’ at 7:30 pm on Tuesday night in Hogan Suites on the 4th Floor. You must RSVP. Two HC alumni will host the event. 

Afterwards, there will be a wine and cheese night during Pub Night starting at 9 p.m. 

Seniors, you already know what to prepare for, but here is a suggestion for fashion and good eats.

nTKi 29bBgYiFB8E1topowA8DnnYv9ZwcUMN0LtazknhSEfWsHriC0aeoJQbeBerRawWyQxKBfmRh0UWDVs VJKLzd jtHAGgjQf1jmtL qbz6

Head over to Shrewsberry- the plaza with Chipotle, Total Wine, and Trader Joe’s. 

There are so many amazing flowers at Trader Joe’s. Grab a few to sit in your empty wine bottles- so College Core. 

Though Catalina is a Wine Mixer, some of us may not love the taste of it. 

If wine is not your vibe, there’s a tasty fruit, girl moscato and rose called Sweet Bitch.

The bottle is pretty and looks great with some white flowers! 

You better have your Senior Ball dress! The Ball will be held at the DCU Center in Downtown Worcester on November 17. 

Side note: Remember your passport if your ID is not in Massachusetts.

The last home football game on November 18 will be chilly, so make sure you. 

Wear your purple and white clothes that keep you warm! 

After winter break, the year will go by quickly, a bittersweet feeling. 

Senior Convocation is January 22

Classes begin on January 23. 

As most of you know, a large chunk of the senior class will be heading toward the warmth for a break from March 2 to March 6. Be sure to make a list of themed events when packing! 

The 100 Days Ball will be held on March 15! The vibes for this Ball are more casual than the Senior Ball. Short, fancy dresses are more suited than a long prom gown. 

Senior Week is May 19th-May 22nd. 

Following is Cape Week, the night before graduation, and lastly, graduation. 

Summer Scott

Holy Cross '24

singer/songwriter/creative writer