Places to Check-Off Your Worcester Bucket List

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Holy Cross chapter.

As the spring semester comes to an end, I’ve thought about some of my favorite places I’ve visited and experiences I’ve had here in Worcester. So, I’m going to be sharing some places and experiences in Worcester that I recommend for everyone, especially Holy Cross students, to go to at least once.

WooSox Game at Polar Park

I’ve gone to several WooSox games over the past year, and it’s always a great time! Since the WooSox are a minor league baseball team, the tickets are always super cheap. It’s a very similar vibe to a usual major league team, but it’s almost a little more cozy and intimate. There’s also really tasty classic baseball game food, like franks, chicken tenders, and cracker jacks. Overall, it’s such a fun thing to do with a few friends that isn’t too expensive either!

Worcester Art Museum

The Worcester Art Museum is such a cool and interesting experience that I think everyone should have. They have very unique pieces from all different time periods and areas of the world. Not only did they have paintings, but the museum also carried a variety of sculptures, pottery, and graphic designs. If you’re a Holy Cross student, you have free admission throughout all four years if you show your Holy Cross ID! It can also be a great quiet study spot if you want to get off campus for a bit.

Worcester Public Market

Worcester Public Market has multiple small local vendors that represent a wide variety of different cuisines. There’s everything from Indian food to Japanese food to Italian food to Mexican food to American food. The atmosphere is always super fun and good vibes are all around. Also, most weekends there’s a musician playing live music, which really makes this market so wholesome.

Demi Kroumpouzos

Holy Cross '26

Hi! My name is Demi and I’m a current freshman at Holy Cross from Milton, MA. I’m majoring in Economics and double minoring in Dance and Ethics, Society, and the Institution of Business! I love fashion, beauty, and much more :)