With spring on its way, it’s the perfect time to get outside and enjoy the warm weather in Worcester! Here are some fun spring outdoors activities for you and your friends:
- Green Hill Park in Worcester offers a golf course, a farm, a pond, and numerous fields to play soccer and softball!
- The Broad Meadow Brook Conservation Center and wildlife sanctuary offer miles of scenic trails and wildlife along with art and photography classes.
- The Bancroft Tower is a 56-foot high tower that offers a beautiful view of Worcester and amazing walking trails around it.
- Beaver Brook Park has numerous paved walking paths. There’s also a basketball court, multipurpose field, playground, and a softball field.
- There’s nothing better than a round of golf on a beautiful spring day! Check out Green Hill Golf Course, Pakachog Golf Course, and The Worcester Country Club.
- Cascade Park offers some of Worcester’s most beautiful hiking trails with scenic views of cascading waterfalls and wildlife.