An Introduction to the Bauble Bar: Holy Cross Edition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Holy Cross chapter.

Every fashionista needs cute jewelry! It is an absolute MUST to complete any outfit and the perfect way to show off your individual style. If you’re a girl who loves a simple bracelet and studs or if you’re a girl who accessorizes to the MAX, Bauble Bar is going to be your new favorite website. It has everything from statement necklaces to bangles to drop earrings to monogrammed aaannnyything!

1. Buried BaubleEvery week, Bauble Bar emails its loyal followers (me, duh) with that week’s Buried Bauble. The Buried Bauble is an adorable piece of jewelry on their site that they’ve lowered the price to only $10 dollars for smaller pieces like earrings or bracelets and $20 for statement necklaces and bigger pieces. I’ve ordered quite a few of these myself (RIP to my paycheck) and could not have been happier.
  2. Customizable Sets of JewelryCute bracelets are absolutely essential to any girl’s wardrobe. Easy to layer or perfect by themselves, small bracelets make any outfit POP! On Bauble Bar, you can customize a set of 3 bracelets for only $25 and you get to pick from over 15 different bracelets to make your set. This is perfect if you want to get some amaze bracelets for your besties or if you just want to treat yourself.
  3. Guest BartenderEvery month, Bauble Bar has a guest “bartender” who puts together a perf collection of their fav Bauble Bar jewels! Some of the stylish ladies who have been the guest bartenders include; Emma Roberts, Coco Rocha, Harley Viera Newton, and Stacey London from What Not to Wear.
  4. Monogram and Personalized JewelryMonogram rings, bracelets, and necklaces OH MY! I think I can hear every preppy girl screaming with excitement right now at the very word monogram. Bauble Bar is the perfect place for all your monogram jewelry needs. They even have emoji necklaces which are BEYOND adorbs!
  5. Cute PackagingI am a very frequent Bauble Bar customer, so every time I get an email saying I need to pick up a package at Hogan I know its going to be yet another package from BB! The packaging could not be cuter.; the box is bright pink with striped tissue paper and colorful envelopes holding your receipt. They even put freebies in your packages like nail polish or cute headbands. It’s a total guarantee to brighten your day!

Check out www.baublebar.com and spoil yourself with some fab jewelry!

Nina Sparre

Holy Cross

Evan Grogan

Holy Cross

Evan Grogan is a senior at the College of the Holy Cross who is studying abroad for the year at the University of St Andrews. She is an English and Art History double major and eventually hopes to attend graduate school for journalism and write for The New York Times. When Evan is not busy with school and writing for both Holy Cross' newspaper and Her Campus, she loves to read; go for runs; and spend time with her friends. She is obsessed with the color navy, rainbow sprinkles, and anything involving glitter.