Style > Beauty

Inside Sofia Richie Grainge’s Makeup Bag

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Holy Cross chapter.

Sofia Richie Grainge’s wedding just broke the internet. Sofia married music mogul Elliot Grainge in the South of France at Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc. This is the site of the iconic picture of Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott, where she is in a beautiful floral mini dress. Speaking of the Kar-Jenners, none of them were on the guest list. This surprised the internet and left many applauding Sofia amidst the Bieber-Gomez-Jenner drama. Some celebs who made the guest list were Cameron Diaz, Paris Hilton, and up-and-coming TikTok star Jake Shane. We were lucky enough to watch all the wedding festivities via TikTok, where Sofia herself filmed some of the most iconic get-ready-with-me’s and outfit-of-the-day’s I have ever seen. For me, the most stunning part of her wedding was her SKIN! How does she get it to be so phenomenal? Her natural beauty was the star of the show throughout her time in Antibes. Her makeup was classic, sophisticated, and practical for the hot sun. She is also the beauty director for Nudestix, so a lot of the makeup used on her big day is from Nudestix. I have compiled a list of products that she used throughout her wedding festivities so that you can recreate her timeless look!

Her base comprises the Nudestix Nudies Matte Cream Bronzer in Sunkissed and the Nudestix Matte Cream Blush in Picante. She was also seen using the Hourglass Concealer in Warm Beige and a Chanel Highlighter earlier in the week, so that she may have used these on the wedding day too. She also used the Makeup by Mario SoftSculpt Transforming Skin Enhancer in Light Medium to add a soft glow to her base. For eyes, she used a Chanel Stylo Ombre et Contour eyeshadow pencil in the shade twelve. She also used a discontinued Chanel eye gloss to achieve the wet eye look. Everybody was shocked to learn that she used the Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Waterproof Mascara for mascara. This is one of the most affordable products in her routine, unfortunately. She used the Dibs Beauty No Pressure Lip Definer in Medium and the Chanel Rouge Coco Baume in 928 Pink Delight for lips. In the center of her lips, she used the Nudestix Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencil in Sunkissed Nude.

Luckily, her routine is effortless and glowy. It can be easily replicated with drugstore products or products you already have. The biggest thing to focus on is your skin and making it as luminous as possible. Avoid a heavy fountain and dark thick liners. Sofia’s makeup looked flawless and timeless, and I hope these products inspire you to create a similar look.

Quinn Havlicek

Holy Cross '25

Art History Major with a minor in Creative Writing!