Style > Beauty

I tried: The L’Oréal Paris Tubing Mascara

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Holy Cross chapter.

After being bombarded with TikToks about different tubing mascaras, I decided to ditch the mascara I have used for years and try the L’Oréal Paris Tubing Mascara. I found this specific mascara on Amazon for only $13.99 (link below). 

The main draw of tubing mascara is the removal process. Instead of trying to remove makeup with traditional makeup removal techniques, this mascara only requires water for the mascara to come off in “tubes.” Since the selling point was the removal, I was worried about the actual look of the mascara, but the L’Oréal Paris Tubing Mascara did not disappoint. 

The first step in the process is the white end of the tube. You cover your lashes entirely in the white mascara before moving to the second step. The second step is the other end of the tube with a typical black mascara. You apply the black mascara on top of the white base coat, and then, you are all set. 

This is my favorite mascara to date. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to try it because of how easy and affordable it is! 

Link to buy: 

L’Oréal Paris Makeup Double Extend Beauty Tubes Lengthening 2 Step Mascara, Black, 1 Tube

Ann O'Malley

Holy Cross '26

Ann is a current sophomore at Holy Cross from Milton, Massachusetts. She enjoys spending time with friends, listening to music, and writing!