Holy Cross Wrapped: The Most Popular Music Tastes On Campus This Year

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Holy Cross chapter.

🎶It’s the most wonderful time of the year🎶. And no, I do not mean the holiday season. This past Tuesday, November 29th, Spotify Wrapped was released, opening the floodgates for hundreds of Crusaders’ Instagram stories competing to showcase who has the best music taste. While a variety of genres were represented among the student body, there were a few clear winners across the campus’s Spotify listeners.

1) Morgan Wallen

This year, the country star was a favorite for countless Holy Cross students, finding himself not at this bar, but on the playlists of many a Crusader. 

2) Taylor Swift

The queen of pop herself unsurprisingly graced nearly every Holy Cross girlie’s Wrapped this year, especially with the wildly successful release of her latest album 1989 (Taylor’s Version). Nice!

3) Lana Del Rey

Holy Cross said ✨yes✨to Lana Del Rey this year. The indie icon joined Wallen and Swift on the Top Artists lists of too many students to count. When you know you love an artist, you know. 

To wrap it up, Spotify Wrapped this year at Holy Cross showcased countless unique tastes but also brought us together with our shared love of iconic artists! We can’t wait to see what magical music next year has in store for us here on the Hill.

Emily Kelley

Holy Cross '27

Hi everyone! I'm Emily and I'm a freshman at Holy Cross. I'm from Canton, MA and I'm majoring in psychology to hopefully become a sports psychologist or a teacher! I love to read, write, cook, and run in my free time. I'm so excited to be a part of HerCampus start writing! :)