This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Holy Cross chapter.

The Dyson Airwrap has been on my wish list ever since the product went viral all over TikTok and Instagram. Seeing the price, I knew this was probably not an investment I was willing to make myself. A few weeks ago for my birthday, my family surprised me with ~the~ Dyson Airwrap. I was immediately excited to try it. I have compiled a pros and cons list of the product. 

CONS 

1. Price

This product is definitely something you want to be sure about before purchasing. 

1. Steep Learning Curve 

Although I had seen people use their Dysons, I felt like I had no idea what I was doing when I first got mine. 

1. Not good at drying my hair quickly 

I have very thick hair, so the drying tool has not been as quick and easy to use as a normal hair dryer would be in my opinion. 

PROS

1. The easiest way to curl hair 

I am someone who has had little success in the hair curling department. The Dyson made it super easy to dry my hair. 

1. Very easy to use once you know how 

Once I figured the product out initially, it became super easy to use. 

1. Your hair will look amazing!

Even though I think I am still learning how to use this product, whenever I use it my hair looks amazing. 

In conclusion, the Dyson Airwrap is worth the investment; however, you can also get similar results with other tools. I still am learning how to properly use mine, so my opinion may change with time.

Ann O'Malley

Holy Cross '26

Ann is a current sophomore at Holy Cross from Milton, Massachusetts. She enjoys spending time with friends, listening to music, and writing!