This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Holy Cross chapter.

With all of the hype currently surrounding Outer Banks season 3, which came out on Thursday, I thought I’d shed some light on one of my all-time favorite books that is becoming a show, coming out on March 3rd. Written by Taylor Jenkins Reid, (the same author as The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo and Malibu Rising) Daisy Jones and the Six tells the story of the beautiful and talented Daisy Jones, specifically her joining a rock band, The Six, in the ‘70s. It follows the group on their path to stardom, including all of the drama, forbidden romances, and even their songs. That’s all I’m disclosing because if you want to know more, go watch it on March 3rd. It’s also been said to be loosely based on Stevie Nicks’ time in Fleetwood Mac, which makes it an immediate 12 out of 10. I don’t make the rules, I just follow them.

The cast includes Sam Clafin as the leading male role, Billy, and Riley Keough as Daisy. Personally, I’m very excited to see Karen, the keyboardist, played by Suki Waterhouse. To get ready for the release next week, you can now listen to “Look At Us Now (Honeycomb)” and “Regret Me” from the band’s album “Aurora” on Apple Music and Spotify. Watch the trailer(s) linked down below and remember to watch on Amazon Prime Video on Friday, March 3rd!!!

Daisy Jones & the Six – Official Teaser | Prime Video

Daisy Jones & The Six – Regret Me (Official Audio)

Daisy Jones & The Six – Look At Us Now (Honeycomb) [Official Lyric Video]

Bridget O'Toole

Holy Cross '26

Hi! I am a sophomore at Holy Cross and am majoring in English and minoring in Architectural Studies. I'm from Long Island, New York, and my favorite things include skiing, reading, yoga, and the beach!