This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Holy Cross chapter.

**DISCLAIMER: ALL IMAGES ARE TAKEN BY AUTHOR, RILEY**

In case you haven’t heard, The Kid Laroi performed at Holy Cross on Friday night. After weeks of rumors and speculation, the administration finally gave us our Fall Concert – and I couldn’t be happier about it.  

Who is the kid laroi?

Named Charlton Kenneth Jeffery Howard, The Kid LAROI is a young artist from Australia (Note: When I say young, I mean young. As in younger than us. And my little brother. Barely 18 years old). He came to fame after forming a friendship with the late Juice WRLD. Since then, I have had The Kid Laroi on repeat for every mood, especially the late-night-drive-with-the-windows-down-crying-over-a-silly-boy mood. 

The setlist (courtesy of anthony mabardy)

1. Let Her Go
  2. Diva
  3. GO
  4. WRONG
  5. Speak
  6. TRAGIC
  7. STILL CHOSE YOU
  8. NOT SOBER
  9. SAME ENERGY
  10. F**K YOU, GOODBYE
  11. ALWAYS DO
  12. STAY
  13. WITHOUT YOU
  14. PIKACHU
  15. THOUSAND MILES (unreleased)

So, how was it? Personally, I had SO MUCH FUN! At the beginning, I did not enjoy the closeness of the crowd and strongly considered moving to the back to listen in peace. Thankfully, once he came on stage, I completely forgot about my claustrophobia. Dancing and singing all my favorite songs and seeing all of my favorite people in one place made my whole week. Genuinely did not expect Holy Cross to pull off such a fun concert. Thank God for HC Clear. My only complaints are: 1) I wish it lasted longer! It felt super weird to leave the function at 8 PM. 2) I wish he came out on campus after! ALSO, I LOVED that he played his unreleased song, THOUSAND MILES. I fell asleep to it during my after-lot nap on Saturday night.

uG1Lu 7zZM2hCRK7fRx nUXULD21LF70MEbaxaYmiAJX2VZ6TJqZDchWVnns qBMy5VP UWA4C pS7XAJs5 NAXCM9DhMwYtOPBpS6nF

oDInzeSlDeC1i LJLdpAeCAtYcrHs2c7zdCSn8qlVZBCTkRp1TtZTXrhV x9GPagv23aw5yQ7mj2TfAcnt0cSa50NCsZMlFaRYPMCwGhOx8P zkCKMaZUH3 RfdR4A1qp8X1eE h=s0

1 24kqnEtckR rEyy4uTbWu wuRm2GdHabpircj0p7Dd31KNQADxSkwDAAt5NSygizSg YeIj71sTaKMlX785AddJSms1Hi 05GS436uN5Y2C UTRISq39RfvkQ XVKuh0asL OQ=s0

Riley Peck

Holy Cross '24

Sophomore at the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, MA