Christmas Gift Ideas For Her : 2023 Edition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Holy Cross chapter.

Now that Halloween is officially behind us, we are now entering the holiday season. With Christmas fast approaching, I have been trying to curate a wish list. These are some popular items that are either on my wish list this season or have been recommended to me over the course of the year!

Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Jet Set

This trio of products includes moisturizing shower cream-gel, Brazilian Bum Bum Cream, and the Brazilian Crush fragrance mist, all in Sol de Janiero’s classic scent Cheirosa ‘62!

Blanket Hoodie

What could be better than a wearable blanket? Amazon has a ton of blanket hoodies you can choose from. If you are all about comfort, this is definitely the item for you.

Keurig Coffee Maker

This is a great gift idea for the college student who doesn’t want to spend money on buying coffee everyday. There are also a ton of color options which is always a plus!

Stanley Tumbler

Stanley’s have been very popular this past year. I have always been an avid Hydro Flask user, but I may be adding this product to my list, as users swear by their durability, reliability, and aesthetic!

Glossier Fresh-Faced Set

This pack includes the basic essentials you need for a beautiful, glowy look: pomade Boy Brow, cult-favorite lip product Balm Dotcom, and oil serum hybrid Futuredew.

* Tip: If you’re from the Boston area, pick up this gift in-person at the Newbury St. location…it is definitely worth the visit!

LuluLemon Everywhere Belt Bag

If your purse has been weighing you down, downsize by trying out a belt bag! LuluLemon has a particularly wide selection. This lightweight and versatile product can act as a crossbody bag or even be worn as a fanny pack.

Meredith McDonough

Holy Cross '26

Meredith is a sophomore from Woburn, MA who enjoys writing, dance and spending time with friends!