This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Holy Cross chapter.

Perhaps one of the greatest feminine struggles of our nation today: finding the perfect pair of jeans. Denim-loving women everywhere can relate to this dilemma: they’re either too tight, too loose, too short, too long, or if the look is just right, they’re uncomfortable. For years I was unable to comfortably call myself a jeans girlie because I had not found the pair that flattered my body type and was comfortable. After trying many, many pairs over the years, I’m happy to present you with my three favorite flare jeans that will last you a lifetime and make you look like a million bucks!

1. Levi’s Ribcage Flare Jeans

If I could recommend a pair of jeans that ultimately checks every box, it would be the Ribcage Flare Jeans by Levi’s. I first bought my pair about a year ago, and they are the most flattering thing I have ever worn on my body. Thanks to their ultra-high waistline and flare cut, these denim beauties are not only stunning on any body type, but they are outrageously comfortable. If you’re like me and have always found the sensation of wearing jeans unbearable because of their stiffness, this is the pair for you. The Ribcage Flares are soft yet durable, and feel almost like you’re wearing leggings. I’ve worn them for class, tailgates, going out on the weekends, and church/family events-this pair is so versatile and high quality. Prepare to receive dozens of compliments when you rock your Ribcage Flares!

Levi’s Ribcage Flare Jeans

2. Levi’s 726 High Rise Flare Jeans

Yet another pair of iconic flares by Levi’s has made the list! If you’re looking for a flattering flare with a slightly less high waistline than the Ribcages, the 726 is for you. Like the Ribcages, this pair is extremely comfortable and flattering for all body types. With the less intimidating and adjustable waistline that can fall just at or comfortably above the belly button, the 726 can be a go-to for class, date night, or nights out on the town. I secured my pair during winter break, and have been in love ever since!

Levi’s 726 High Rise Flare Jeans

3. Hollister High Rise Flare Jeans

Rounding out our list is this classic pair from Hollister! If you’re looking for a flattering, everyday flare to throw on, invest in this affordable, quality pair. With the same amount of comfort as the previously mentioned Levi’s pairs, and a more manageable flared hem, these high rises have always made me feel comfortable and confident. 

Z7Am r47uhoEV2zLp7MLxrJiRpk9HRd1r 7a 4JOuDr6BQsSNVl4ZmMdZuof2oCKHPo i DaSpsX13dbPUub7YvYNOVMBgm c2OawpI56vkbRmH9CrntqfnaKoc7bki8EmYDPof6z1kJKYFhfeJNjlc

Emily Kelley

Holy Cross '27

Hi everyone! I'm Emily and I'm a freshman at Holy Cross. I'm from Canton, MA and I'm majoring in psychology to hopefully become a sports psychologist or a teacher! I love to read, write, cook, and run in my free time. I'm so excited to be a part of HerCampus start writing! :)