9 Signs You’ve Found Your Person on The Hill

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Holy Cross chapter.

1. You have become a package deal in all areas of life. You can and will be seen together at Kimball, Hart, Cool Beans, and, sometimes, even in class too.

2. With this, when one of you gets an invite to a party or sports game, it automatically means the other will be in attendance as well.

3. You wouldn’t dare choose an outfit or new hairstyle without her consent or prior knowledge of what she’s wearing. If one of you is wearing a skirt, the other one will probably wear something along the lines of that too.

4. There is no question that can’t be asked or answered. These can range from our feelings on death to the weirdest things that have happened during a hook-up. Nothing is too TMI.

5. After meeting a new guy, you both spend hours stalking their social media accounts to learn everything about them, from where they live to where their mom went to college to their high school prom date’s outfit.

6. You most likely are their top snapchat best friend. They’ve seen you at your worst when you’re dying in a Dinand cubby or in your bed after a very long night and at your best when you take your first sip of your Starbucks/Inhouse coffee. 

7. They will always be completely honest with you and your life decisions. They will never be afraid to tell you how it is and when/where you made an absolute fool of yourself. Thought they didn’t notice you drop your knife on your way to put your dishes away…they did. Think you need another drink after already consuming 5…she’ll tell you to step away and dance instead.

8. Nothing that happens to you is real until you tell them about it. Whether you get an A on the exam they had seen you stressing about days before or are accepted into a leadership role, none of it actually happened until you are able to tell them about it.  

9. You just get each other. Words can’t describe your relationship as it just makes sense. When together, no words need to be exchanged or effort put into your activities. There is just something special between the two of you that leads you to believe you would never be able to survive college let alone life without each other. Snuggling together while watching Netflix is sometimes all the matters.