8 Snacks for Fall Semester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Holy Cross chapter.

1.     Popcorn

After a long hard day, the popping in your micro-fridge might just be music to your ears.

2.     Chocolate

Just remember keep it safe from the September heat in your fridge.

3.     Tea

Although winter hasn’t come to the hill just yet, you never know when the next bug is going to run through campus.  A soothing cup of tea will often relieve a sore throat or stuffy nose.

4.     Cereal

Some mornings, getting from Easy Street (or anywhere) to Kimball before morning classes is an impossible feat.  A morning cup of cereal, or if you have a few minutes to spare, oatmeal, can hold you over before hauling to Cool Beans ASAP after class.

5.     Caffeine

Whether it’s Diet Coke, Redbull, or coffee, or whatever fits your fancy, you might need a little something to get back into the swing of late-night studying.

6.   Something sugary

There’s nothing like candy to break the ice with your roommate or with girls on your hall.

7.     A reusable water bottle

It it took approximately 24 hours on the hill for me to realize that climbing from class to class is an intense physical activity.  Stay hydrated by filling up your Nalgene in Kimball.

8.     $20

Because you never know when a Domino’s craving might kick in. (It’s usually around 2am)

Kelsey Duffy

Holy Cross

If there's anything I've mastered in this life, it's a successful hair flip.