5 Ways to Spread a Little Love this Valentine’s Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Holy Cross chapter.

1. A heartfelt letter from the bookstore!While many of you might not know about this, the bookstore offers a wide selection of Valentine’s Day cards. Due to the abundance of snow we are expecting in the coming weeks, making a trip to the Target might be difficult. So, be sure to stop by the bookstore and pick up a Valentine for your all your lovers and friends. (Thanks to the Holy Cross Adddress Book you can send one to your crush anonymously too!!!).  

2. Send a Valentine on Tapingo!If you don’t already have the Tapingo app, you better download it fast so you can easily order a valentine right from your phone! For sale are flowers, chocolates, and stuffed animals…what else could you want?! Send one of these to your beloved to show how much you care.

3. Singing Valentines from The Delilahs!The perfect way to make someone feel special (or let’s be real, just embarrass the hell out of your friends) is to pin a singing valentine on them! You and all your friends will be talking about this for years to come, and while you’ll get a laugh out of the embarrassment, you’ll get to hear the angelic voices of our very own Delilahs!

4. Buy flowers from the Women’s Rugby team!The women’s rugby team will be selling fresh roses and carnations this week in Hogan! This is the perfect gift to get for anyone, even at the last minute!

5. Forget everyone else and treat yourself!On Saturday February 14th, there will be a “Stress Free Saturday” in Crossroads, with free food, free massages, and screenings of movies including How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. Valentine’s Day is all about that #selflove.