5 Mother’s Day Gifts That Are Sure To Be A Big Hit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Holy Cross chapter.

1. A Mother-Daughter Mani-PediYou can never go wrong with this; even if neither of you like to wear colors, there is nothing more relaxing than an hour of foot scrubs and hand massages. Make it a date with your mom and your other siblings, so that you can give the gift of relaxation and bonding time all in one mani-pedi!

2. A Beach Day KitGet your mom excited for a summer’s worth of warm weather and mother-daughter bonding time! Get together a beach towel with a fun print, a new bathing suit, a cute tumbler, and put them all in a tote bag for the perfect beach day kit.

3. Exercise Classes to do TogetherThis can be a really fun way to spend some time with your mom despite your busy schedule. Sign you and your mom up for some spinning, zumba, or yoga classes as a way to tell your mom how much you enjoy spending time with her.

4. A Relaxation KitIt might be easy to get so caught up with finals that we don’t think anyone else could be as stressed out as we are, but for everything that our incredible moms do, they deserve a little R&R! Stop at Homegood’s for a robe, slippers, a candle, and maybe some bubble bath to give your mom a push to have some mom-time.

5. A Hand-painted Vase with FlowersJust because we are no longer in elementary school doesn’t mean our moms don’t still treasure everything we make! Stop by Michael’s for an inexpensive glass vase and liven it up with some paint (your mom’s fav colors of course). Even if you have no artistic ability, some swirly strokes could make a subtle but sweet design that your mom will love.