10 Best Pumpkin Flavored Food Items You’ll Want In Your Pantry

It wouldn't be Fall without our favorite pumpkin flavored treats! Here are 10 yummy treats that will be sure to get you in the Halloween spirit.

1. 1. Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Espresso Beverage

Why spend gas money going to your local Starbucks when you can have the iconic PSL right in your fridge?

2. 2.  Pumpkin Spice RX Bar

This festive yet equally healthy RX bar is the perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth during spooky season, and it’s super easy to bring with you on the go!

3. 3.  Limited Edition Pillsbury Grands Pumpkin Spice Rolls with Pumpkin Spice Icing

These are just like your stereotypical cinnamon roll, but with a yummy pumpkin twist! A perfect dessert to accompany a Halloween flick!

4. 4. TAZO Chai Pumpkin Spice Black Tea Bags 

Chai tea is always my go-to hot drink during the fall season, especially since it is a nice change from my usual iced coffees. TAZO tea is simply the best tea brand I can find, and their pumpkin chai tea bags are out of this world!

5. 5. Williams Sonoma Pumpkin Spice Muffin Mix 

If you’re looking for something fun to do on a chilly fall day, baking some muffins is the way to go, especially if they are pumpkin flavored! Williams Sonoma never disappoints with their large selection of cake and dessert mixes, and this one is definitely a crowd pleaser. 

6. 6.  Bear Naked Pumpkin Spice Granola

This granola is simply the most versatile and delicious addition for any breakfast, dessert, or snack! I usually put this granola on top of my yogurt in the morning, or you can even make pumpkin spice granola chocolate chip cookies!

7. 7. Califia Farms Almond Milk Pumpkin Spice Creamer

If you aren’t a huge fan of your actual coffee being pumpkin flavored, Califia Farms pumpkin spice creamer is a go-to to spice up (literally) your coffee! Especially with almond milk being all the rage right now, how can you go wrong with pumpkin flavored almond milk? 

8. 8. Shelia G’s Pumpkin Spice Brownie Brittle Blondies

When I was back on campus, I would religiously eat Shelia G’s chocolate chip brownie brittle. When I heard the company came out with pumpkin blondie brittle, I knew I had to try it. And of course, it did not disappoint. 

9. 9.  Halo Top Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream

With only 360 calories per pint, this limited-edition Halo Top flavor is the perfect dessert to stock up on during the fall season. As a healthier alternative to your stereotypical ice cream brands, Halo Top never seems to disappoint with their flavors and their ingredients. 

10. 10.  Pumpkin Spice Quaker Instant Oatmeal

If you have been on food TikTok at all recently, you have definitely been made aware of the recent oatmeal craze, and I definitely have tried to hop on it. This oatmeal is perfect for a warm breakfast and tastes amazing with some sprinkled cinnamon on top! It is 100% worth the buy if you want to get in on the overnight oats trend.