Nancy Piervil ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hollins chapter.

Year: 2015

Major: Either Economics or Business

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius 

What is your favorite animal and why? Giraffes, because they are different!

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? I would like to go to all six continents, I love exploring. I want to see what else is out there! 

Who is you celebrity crush? Gabriel Aubry

Spring or Fall: I love the color of the leaves. I’m from Florida, so I don’t really get to see that at home.

What are your extracurricular activities? Girlie stuff, dressing up and taking pictures!

What class do you enjoy the most this semester? My BLI 101 class, because it gets me out of my comfort zone. 

Ashlee Oliver is a junior at Hollins University; majoring in Economics with a minor in International Business. After she graduates she aspires to join a sales/marketing team with a television network or in the fashion industry. She hopes people can find some aid in the Her Campus articles and video blogs not only on your school website or even the central Her Campus site; yet explore the sites of your Her Campus counterparts from other universities. Stay Fabulicious! xoxo