etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Her Campus Hollins Gives Back and Gives Away

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hollins chapter.

Her Campus Hollins was thrilled to receive a Her Campus Spring Break Survival Kit. Already, one lucky Hollins student has won a TRESemme 7 Day Keratin Smooth System pack — congratulations to senior art major Rachel Rosenfeld! The rest of the TRESemme 7 Day Keratin Smooth Systems are headed to Jamaica with  Hollins’ Jamaica Service Trip. We are excited to contribute to the global community in this way and hope that our sisters in Jamaica enjoy. While Her Campus Hollins will not be giving away another 7 Day Keratin Smooth System, we will definitely have more give aways in the future. Check our Facebook page for give aways in the near future.

Our next giveaway will be courtesy of Neuro. Before you go out and party during spring break, it’s important to get enough sleep. Neuro can help you with that with their nutrient-rich drink and sleep mask. With only thirty-five calories, Neuro is a great way to end your day and get ready for bed. Endorsed by Neil Patrick Harris, Neuro will get you relaxed and refreshed for a new day. Keep watch for our next give away on our Facebook page to win a bottle of Neuro and a good night’s sleep!

European Wax Center has also been kind enough to send plenty of free waxes our way. Interested in smooth skin for spring break? Find a representative of Her Campus or email us at abbyhargreaves@gmail.com for a free wax while we’ve got some left. First come, first serve for smooth arms, legs, and bikini lines. 

If it’s a new swimsuit you’re looking for to show off that smooth skin, we’ve got just the thing for you. Come see us for a special discount on beachwear from Yokini Swimwear.

Our last give away will include TWO Chipotle coupons, a Her Campus car decal, and a package of ZOTOS Biotera Ultra Color Care 5-in-1 Cleansing Conditioner. Keep watch on our social media pages to win this awesome prize to help treat your dry and damaged hair so you can look your best on spring break.

Happy spring breaking, Hollins!

I grew up in New Hampshire writing frequently and reading always. After high school, I began my English/Creative Writing degree at Hollins University in Virginia. My aspirations include becoming a young adult librarian and writing for the same audience.