This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Hometown: Bronx, NY
Major: Public Relations/Sociology
Minor: English
Astrological Sign: Sagittarius
Relationship Status: Mackin’
Interests/Hobbies: Basketball, working out, shopping, and reading sports columns.
Best Qualities/Features: Smile, facial structure, hair, and mellowness.
Best Qualities in a Girl: Cute face, down to earth, and hygienic!
Dating Pet Peeve: Bad breath will turn me off in a heart beat.
Ideal Date: Dinner at a nice Manhattan restaurant where the lights are dimmed and the mood is very serene; catch a nice buzz off of a few drinks; catch a late movie, hold hands as we walk to the nearest theatre on a warm/breezy city night. After the movie, take her home. Have a conversation in the car with just the street lights on. We don’t even have to say much just take in the serenity of the night while making a lot of eye contact. Finally, walk her to her destination and share a passionate kiss. Then go home and think about her ‘til I fall asleep. I know its some real Drizzy Drake stuff, but it’s honest.

Grace Gavilanes is a rising junior at Hofstra University majoring in English and Journalism. She hopes to pursue a career in Journalism and, eventually, in English Education. Grace is super driven and has many goals that she is positive will be made into reality. This Queens native enjoys drinking bubble tea and dancing in the rain!