Will Atkins ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Major: Drama Performance
Relationship Status: Married to my 12 cats
Hometown: Williamsburg, Virginia (Colonial Williamsburg where people dress up as historic people. I live in a town that cool.)
How are you involved on campus? People like to laugh at me anyway so I decided to do it publicly in Tequila Mockingbird and I just played a male prostitute in the Spectrum Show “Polaroid Stories” (what a stretch that was).
What are your interests? I love watching movies, seeing plays and I’m always on the hunt for new music and going to concerts. I love to rock climb but I haven’t had much time lately unfortunately. I love making friends and meeting new people!

Grace Gavilanes is a rising junior at Hofstra University majoring in English and Journalism. She hopes to pursue a career in Journalism and, eventually, in English Education. Grace is super driven and has many goals that she is positive will be made into reality. This Queens native enjoys drinking bubble tea and dancing in the rain!