Trader Joe\'S Reusable Bag
Trader Joe\'S Reusable Bag
Jocelyn Hsu / Spoon

Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Season Is Finally Here, Here’s The 7 Best

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Fall is here and Trader Joe’s, never one to skim out on pumpkin season, has finally released their pumpkin and fall-themed foods. From pumpkin bread to pumpkin-flavored dips or drinks, there’s a bit of everything for everyone, and some products are above all else. Here is a list of the seven best items you need to get on your next trip to Trader Joe’s.

Pumpkin Cream Cheese

Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Cream Cheese is one of the best exclusive items they have during the fall! The cream cheese has pumpkin spice added to the mix, making it an amped-up version of the classic plain cream cheese. The pumpkin flavor is not overwhelming, which is perfect for those who love pumpkin-flavored food, but not necessarily pumpkin itself. This pairs super well with a bagel, but can be put on just about anything that works well with cream cheese. The only item that is better than this is if Trader Joe’s made a whipped cream cheese version!

Pumpkin Bagels

These pumpkin bagels are great for breakfast. They are super soft and get nice and toasty when they are put in the toaster. This is another product where the pumpkin taste is not super overpowering, and they pair nicely with the pumpkin cream cheese. Trader Joe’s also makes a gluten-free version of these bagels. Nothing goes better with a crisp, fall morning than a pumpkin spiced bagel.

Cafe Bagle Coffee Laptop
Michele Hu / Spoon
Pumpkin Butter

The pumpkin butter is one of our favorites here at Her Campus Hofstra. The spice is strong, but not in an overwhelming way. This pumpkin butter is sweet like jam, and can work well as a dip for apples or as a spread with toast. It also is dairy-free for all those dairy-free baddies out there!

Pumpkin Rolls

These pumpkin rolls are flavored with pumpkin, as well as nutmeg and cinnamon with some icing. These rolls are perfect for satisfying a craving for a cinnamon roll and pumpkin flavor, having the perfect balance of sweet and spice. They are premade and ready to bake for a quick treat and are great for sharing with friends.

Cinnamon
Natalie Rodriguez / Spoon
Pumpkin four-cheese greek style yogurt dip

This item is brand new and for all of the savory fans out there. The combination sounds odd at first, but the cheese works well to balance out the pumpkin. This cheesy dip uses sharp cheddar, Monterey Jack, parmesan and cream cheese.

spiced pumpkin madeleine cookies

If you like regular madeleine’s, you will love this pumpkin version. They are super light and airy and have the perfect balance of the pumpkin spice and the sweetness of the madeleine itself. Pair these with your coffee or tea and you’re all set!

Pumpkin Cranberry Crisps

If you love Trader Joe’s fig and olive crisps, you have to try these pumpkin ones. The sweetness of the pumpkin is perfectly balanced out by the tartness of the cranberries, and have the perfect ratio of crunchy and chewy. These crisps are great for snacking, especially if you have a sweet tooth!

Pumpkin is a key element when it comes to the fall season, and Trader Joe’s does not disappoint. Whether you prefer sweet or savory, pumpkin season has something for everyone. These seven items are essential to add to your shopping list next time you go to Trader Joe’s

Dorothea Armijos is a journalism major with a fine arts minor. They are currently a student at Hofstra University and is a part of the graduating class 0f 2023.