Ryan Lopez ’17

Ryan Lopez

Age: 19Major: I currently study Film Production and Film Studies at Hofstra University.Class Standing: Sophomore.

Hometown: I was born in the Bronx but have resided in Putnam Valley, NY, for most of my life.

Relationship Status: Single.

Interests: I’m very into movies and making movies, but I also like to ski and play golf. I also enjoy reading and writing. I’m very interested in American History and Philosophy. I am an avid sports fan. 

Favorite Sports Teams: While I love the New York Yankees, New York Knicks and the New York Rangers, my favorite sports team has to be the New York Jets despite their recent shortcomings. 

Pet Peeves: My biggest pet peeve might have to be phones. If you’re one on one with someone in a social setting and they’re sitting there glued to their phone it’s absolutely unacceptable.

Ideal Date: My ideal date would probably consist of a high-class dinner followed by some deep and meaningful conversations.

Man Crush: Probably Jake Gyllenhaal.

What do you look for in a girl: A good sense of humor, romantic and independent.

Coming from a small town in Connecticut, Hailey is a recent graduate of Hofstra University. She spent her time in school working as the Campus Correspondent for the Hofstra chapter of Her Campus where she led the chapter to a pink level status every semester she oversaw the chapter. She also served as the Personnel Director for Marconi Award Winning station WRHU-FM. While holding multiple positions at Hofstra, she was a communications intern at Brooklyn Sports and Entertainment, the company that oversees Barclays Center and Nassau Veteran's Memorial Coliseum.