This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Rokas Gustys, ‘18

Major: Exercise Science

Age: 20

Class Year: Freshman

Hobbies: cooking and grilling, bodybuilding, coaching, mentoring, yoga, and meditation

Relationship Status: Single

Where do you see yourself 5 years from now: I see myself playing professional basketball overseas and later staying with basketball and becoming a coach

Favorite sports team(s): F.C. Barcelona and the Toronto Raptors

Role-Model: Michael Jordan

Favorite Music Artists: J. Cole, Trey Songz, and Usher

Pet Peeve: I hate double negatives, and an uncomfortable chair.

What do you look for in a girl: They have to be adventurous, confident, attractive, peaceful, responsible and wise

Ideal Date: An evening dinner for two at the top of the Empire State Building.

Any other languages: I know German, Lithuanian, Russian, and Spanish

Best Thing about Hofstra: Peaceful campus and great atmosphere

Goal for the semester: Have a high G.P.A. and win some basketball games

*Fun Fact- I am scared to sleep alone so that’s why I have a teddy bear from day one!

Current sophomore at Hofstra University majoring in journalism.
Rachel is a senior at Hofstra University where she majors in journalism with minors in fine arts photography and creative writing. The Rochester, NY native is involved in several organizations on campus including the Hofstra chapters of Ed2010 and She's the First. She is also an RA in a freshman residence hall. Rachel has interned at College Lifestyles, Cosmopolitan, The Knot Magazine, and is now interning at Us Weekly. She hopes to someday fulfill her dreams of being an editor at a magazine. Until then, she is a dreamer, a wanderlust and a lover of haikus. Follow her on Twitter for silly and sarcastic tidbits @rcrocetti!