Justin Marks ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Age: 19

Hometown: MorrisTown New Jersey

Class Standing: 2016 Sophomore

Field of Study: TV and Business

Favorite Food: Sushi

Hobbies: Lacrosse, making YouTube videos and Vines, hanging out with friends, going to the bars, except Dizzy’s, preferably McHebes.

Campus Involvement: Club Lacrosse, Hofstra Red Cross Club, Advertising Club

Your Best Physical Feature/Quality:  My eyes and I’m very Empathetic. I’m always thinking of other people’s feelings.

What Attracts You: Intelligence and if you’re physically and emotionally balanced

Perfect Date: One where there’s never a dull moment and I can get to know them. Maybe a physical activity like mini golf or something like that.

Worst Date: I took a girl out on a date and the whole time she was glued to her phone. I tried to make little side jokes about it to get her entertained more but she just kept looking at her phone. It was annoying and I recommend that girls don’t do that.

Trade Places for a Day: I would trade places with Jimmy Fallon. He’s my idol and I think he’s the funniest guy alive. I admire him for his career choice and just what he’s done in his life to become who he is.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years: I’ll either be living in NY or LA because I’m pursuing a career in the entertainment industry. I see myself directing commercials.