This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

1)  Reset your alarm about 10 times before actually waking up for class.

2)  If you are living in CSquare or Nassau/Suffolk, allow yourself at least 10 minutes. However, if you are a commuter, allow yourself a half hour to an hour to actually find parking.

3)  Hopefully, you also allowed yourself time to stop at Café at the Corner or Café on the Quad to get a venti coffee.

Especially if you have an 8am or 9:30am class. Good luck with getting through those morning classes without caffeine.

4)  By this time I’m guessing that you are going to be late to class especially if that class is in CV Starr so you are frantically speed walking through the unispan.

This is very hard to do since people decide to slowly walking once reaching the unispan.

5)  Trying to hunt down the Red Bull girls to get free Red Bull

Hint: Try the library or unispan.

6)  Stopping at ABP in between classes and feeling accomplished if you actually are able to find a seat inside.

Mmmm that #87 Tuscan Grilled Cheese Sandwich

7)  Going back to your dorm after a long day of classes and putting on your favorite show on Netflix.

I’m not obsessed…*as you click the Next button on Netflix. 

Hi, my name is Dani! I am a sophomore at Hofstra University with a major in journalism and a minor in political science. I love fashion along with politics. My goal is to move to DC right after college and write for a newspaper like The Washington Post.
Rachel is a senior at Hofstra University where she majors in journalism with minors in fine arts photography and creative writing. The Rochester, NY native is involved in several organizations on campus including the Hofstra chapters of Ed2010 and She's the First. She is also an RA in a freshman residence hall. Rachel has interned at College Lifestyles, Cosmopolitan, The Knot Magazine, and is now interning at Us Weekly. She hopes to someday fulfill her dreams of being an editor at a magazine. Until then, she is a dreamer, a wanderlust and a lover of haikus. Follow her on Twitter for silly and sarcastic tidbits @rcrocetti!