How to Know You Are Too Excited For Christmas

Posted -

Christmas is just around the corner... and if you are anything like me you have been celebrating since November 1st.

Here is a quick list of ways you know that you are just a little too excited for this winter holiday!

Photo courtesy of Pexels.com

You started listening to Christmas music the second the clock struck midnight on November 1st.

Photo courtesy of Pexels.com

You made sure this song was “All I Want for Christmas is You” by Mariah Carey.

Photo courtesy of Pexels.com

All of you friends judge you for listening to Christmas music before Thanksgiving even begins.

Photo courtesy of Pexels.com

You had your Christmas tinsel up and your Christmas tree out before you even took the Turkey off the table.

Photo courtesy of Pexels.com

You think baking Christmas cookies is the best kind of baking.

Photo courtesy of Pexels.com

You think the best Christmas Eve includes snow.

Photo courtesy of Pexels.com

You started your Christmas present shopping in September.

You have already watched Elf 17 times this Christmas season and you still have weeks to go until Christmas.

You watched a Christmas Prince on Netflix to see what all the hype was about.

You follow the Christmas Countdown Twitter account year round.

Cover image courtesy of Pexels.com

About The Author

Danielle Zulkosky is currently a Sophmore in the Honors College at Hofstra University where she is double majoring in Journalism and Political Science. She is currently an Assistant News Director at 88.7 FM WRHU, the treasurer of the Hofstra University Chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists, one of the entertainment anchors on Hofstra Today, a crew member of Pride Productions and a volunteer with Together We Rise. When she's not busy with the five other clubs she's in you can find her writing for Her Campus or hanging out with her pledge sisters in Alpha Epsilon Phi! After college she hopes to get any journalism job offered to her. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter: @Dzulkosky